Still haven’t started your Summer shopping? Don’t sweat it! Macy’s Friends & Family event is back (yes, again!) with the special savings you need to cross every coveted item off your wish list. Now through June 9, enjoy an extra 25% off regular, sale and clearance items in-store with your savings pass and online with the code FRIEND. And because I never take on a sale unprepared, I’ve compiled a list of the styles I have my heart set on right now. Check out my Friends & Family essentials for a little inspiration during your own shopping spree!
1. Strut your stuff in a classic pair of cork wedges from Coach. This designer label is usually excluded from regular sales, so scoop up these beauties while you can!
2. From hitting the beach to grabbing brunch with the girls — it’s going to be one busy summer. This striped Jet Set tote from MICHAEL Michael Kors makes getting from point A to point B easy and fashionable.
3. Yes, I’ve already got Fourth of July on the mind. And Tommy Hilfiger’s red, white and blue maxi dress is the perfect stunner for a holiday BBQ.
4. Kate Spade is the queen of cute jewelry, no question. I’m currently torn between two adorable designs, so I may just have to take home a blue necklace and fluorescent yellow earrings!
5. Jorts (translation: jean shorts) are back in a HUGE way this summer. If you’re going to rock the trend, it’s got to be a distressed style, like this pair from Joe’s Jeans.
6. It’s not beach season without a new swimsuit! I’m sold on the bright colors and cool pattern of this Bar III one-piece. Surf, sand, sun… I’m so there.
7. Boat or no boat, Sperry Top-Siders are always a great look. The combination of gold and eyelet accents is a refreshing take on the traditional nautical trend.
For more the details about this month’s Friends & Family event and how to download your savings pass, visit macys.com/friends