Makeup is meant to be fun, and with brights everywhere this summer it's the perfect time to play! Learn how to capture this candy-colored look in four simple steps.
Step 1 - Flawless Foundation
Benefit makes a beautiful complexion effortless with Boi-ing Concealer and the amazing Hello Flawless Foundation that packs an oil-free, brightening, sun-protecting, perfect for summer formula into one fabulous bottle.
Step 2 - Brilliantly Bold Eyes
Bring on the eye candy! To get this look, start with a soft wash of color and then layer on a pop of vibrant liner. Here's how:
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin from lash line to brow bone.
- Add a touch of soft violet by blending UD Asphyxia shadow along the lower lash line.
- Draw on a thick line of brilliant blue, UD Electric 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil along the upper lash line.
- Frame standout eyes with the Clarins Pro-Palette Eyebrow Kit and finish with Diorshow New Look Mascara on upper and lower lashes.
Tip: For a more subdued take on this trend, opt for a wash of soft pastel color on the eyes and a complimentary shadow liner. The Lancome All-in-One Palettes in Lavender Grace or Mint Jolie (worn by Emma Watson at the MTV Movie Awards) would be perfect for this!
Step 3 - Flushed Cheeks
Create a youthful flush of color with Bobbi Brown Rose Pot Rouge applied on the apples of the cheeks.
Step 4 - Glossy Lips
Estee Lauder Raspberry Pop Gloss polishes off lips with a kiss of playful berry!
Beauty Bonus - Polish & Perfume
The perfect finishing touch, a spritz of perfume that captures the essence of this fun & feminine look:
- Guess Seductive Sunkissed - Playful & flirty
- Philosophy Love Sweet Love - Bubbly & Fresh
- Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush - Champagne & apricot = oh so romantic!