Pop your collars pretty prepsters because you’re about to swoon! If you’re as ready as I am to head for the Hamptons or your fave warm weather escape, your travel bags are about to get an instant shot of fab. The original Queen of Prep, Lilly Pulitzer, has returned to her NYC roots, teaming up with Estee Lauder, to make your spring as perfect as your monogram.
I suppose preppy perfection comes naturally to Lilly Pulitzer, but this Snapdragon print is beyond. It walked the 2003 NYFW Runway, and now it’s back for a very limited time to brighten up your beauty essentials. And what could make such a brill print even better? A pop of precious metal in the form of a metallic gold trim of course! But enough about that, here’s the skinny on how to get it into your perfectly manicured hands:
With any $35 Estee Lauder purchase (while supplies last), you’ll get the adorbs Snapdragon bag pictured above filled with:
– A travel-sized sample of Advanced Night Repair (I never leave home without it!),
– Mini Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara,
– 2 Snapdragon printed travel bottles perf for shampoo, conditioner, & carrying your prepness straight into the shower,
– Your choice of sample-sized Resilience Lift Creme & Eye Creme OR Advanced Time Zone Creme & Eye Creme (read my musings on ATZ here), and
– A choice of Pure Color Lipstick in either Subtle or Bold.
Now the fun part! If you need some shopping suggestions … I personally could rack up $35 in a hot second with a few of Lauder’s Heavy Petals and French Nudes lacquers!
You could also throw in some RollerGloss and Bronzer, my fave travel towelettes or any of Estee Lauder’s full-size skin saviors like serum power pair ANR and ANR Eye. Whatever beauties you find, if your spree totals $70 or more, in addition to the Lilly Pulitzer + Estee Lauder goodness I’ve already mentioned, you’ll also get this insanely cute Snapdragon pouchette & shadow palette! Trust me, you’ll want it. And just in case your mind works like mine, YES, the pouchette has room to hold a lip gloss too. Shop on lovelies! xx